I'm trying to investigate if i have lupus

well i suffer all kinds of problems and i dont seem to be getting any better, I have degenerative disc disease, disc buldge, scoliosis, POD, herpes simplex 2, just waiting to hear back with results on pelvic inflammatory disease. But what I dont understand, I always get sick easily, my immune system is always down, my muscles and joints are always aching and painful and i only just got rid of a 2 month vaginal infection. As soon as my immune system is low these symptoms get so much worse, i easily catch cold and flus even though i have had the latest flu shot. Im rather quite confused. This pain is constent, ive had 3 steroid injections this year alone and it doesnt seem to be working.

i have had MRIs, Ultrasounds, xrays, keyhole surgery to have a look, colonoscopy/endoscopy - the outcome was inflammation of he bowel but nothing seemed wrong, bloodtests of all STI's and STD's - Clear

I havent really done any other tests, the doctor i had didnt seem to know what was going on.
Famvir - Herpes, The Pill - Microgynon 30mg - to regulate my periods, I dont get them at all otherwise. Endep 50mg - for Sciatica pain as I get that too, and Targin 10/20mg twice aday


Doctor:
Lupus is an systemic disease which can do harm to the visceras and even all human organs when it attacts people. In stead of being regarded as a pathological phenomena, Lupus is treated systemically by the traditional Chinese treatments clinically.  

More about Can We Cure Lupus

Ask a doctor online