I Can’t Raise My Hand Because of Rheumatoid Arthritis(RA)

Patient: Hi
Doctor: what can I help you?
Patient: I got rheumatoid arthritis in chronic stage what should I do that can’t raise mhand because of rheumatoid arthritis.
Doctor: How long since you have RA? What symptoms do you have?
Patient: About 18 years. I have swelling and pains in all joints and doctor advised me to do replacement for the left shoulder.
Doctor:
Do you have serious shoulder pain?
Patient:
Yes, I do and the truth is I cant raise my hand because of rheumatoid arthritis.
Doctor: Do you have CT for shoulder?
Patient: I did MRI scan and they have asked me to do CT scan.
Doctor: Can you send me the MRI report first so that I can give you analysis
Patient: No, I've not need to do that only in the coming week
Doctor:
I don't advice repalcement for shoulder if there is another method.
Patient: Dr. XXX from YYY hospital advised me for the replacement treatment and I’m also worried about the necessity and risk for the operation. Do you have any good suggestions or treatments for me?
Doctor: As a doctor, I think the conservative treatment is better for patients, especially for these who can be treated by other methods. Im from Beijing Hou Liping Rheumatoid Hospital, which is a TCM hospital specialized for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. The exclusive Hou's Smoothing Unification therapy is the accumulation of more than 30 years of clinical experience and practices of Dr. Hou and her expert team, and has treated more than 300,000 rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Patient: How could you treat my disease by traditional Chinese medicine without an operation?
Doctor: In traditional Chinese medicine, the diagnosis and treatment proceeds based on an overall analysis of the disease and the patient's condition. So we need collected all your disease information and then make treatment plan for you. But please believe that as the best treatment for rheumatoid arthritis with traditional Chinese medicine, Hou's Smoothing Unification therapy applies conservative treatment and tries its best to recover the function of your joint. We have 6 therapies, including medicine, diet, physical, psychological, sport and operation. Through the systemic and comprehensive treatment, I believe you will raise your hand again soon.
Patient: Can I have your email for contact?
Doctor:
My email is hlprheumatism@gmail.com. May I know your name and gender?

Patient: AAA, female.
Doctor:
Ok, when will you get CT report?
Patient:
By next week
Doctor:
Ok, you can first try to send me MRI report. Then give me the CT scan report via email.Can I give you a call if necessary?
Patient:
sure

Ask a doctor online